IUPUI Event Services is your resource for planning business, professional and community event on the campus of IUPUI. We provide comprehensive management service, from pre-conference planning to coordination of marketing, logistics and on-site support.
Our knowledgeable team will ensure your event runs flawlessly and efficiently. Our expert familiarity with the campus, facilities, and the greater Indianapolis area, enables us to take care of each and every aspect of your event. From booking the best meeting space, to creating a budget, from arranging food and beverage services with Chartwells, to reserving off campus accommodations, we organize every element of your program and see it through with seamless execution.
- Facilities and Site Selection
- Meeting Design & Planning
- Marketing Support
- Summer Conferences
- Promotional Product
- Catering – Whether you’re planning an event on campus or off campus we are your resource for all your food and beverage needs. Our campus food service division will develop a unique offering of meal plans to keep your participants energized throughout your conference. If you’re planning an off-site dinner or event, let us find the perfect atmosphere to enhance your meeting.
- Facilities and Site Selection - The IUPUI campus provides a variety of meeting space, state of the art meeting rooms, advanced technology classrooms as well as a theatre and auditorium. In addition, our indoor and outdoor athletic facilities support a wide range of needs from professional conferences to summer camps. Looking for an off campus site, based on your meeting needs and budget we will identify and recommend space, negotiate terms and secure the site.
- Accommodations – If you wish to stay on campus, University housing may be available during summer months, June 1 through July 31st. For those who prefer off campus accommodations, we are located in the downtown Indianapolis area surrounded by a variety of exceptional hotels. We will negotiate a rate and secure rooms that best fits your group’s needs.
- Logistics – We will assist in getting your event attendees or any event product where they need to go and when they need to be there.
- Budgeting – We can help create and manage your event budget and deliver the critical financial information to you, our customer. From conference projections to wrap up reporting, we will keep you in line with your budget goals throughout the process.
- Meeting design and planning – Making the chosen space fit your vision, we can help design your space and layout and do so while keeping to your timelines. Our staff will plan all the details so you can concentrate on the content of your meeting.
- Marketing Support – Our staff can assist in developing a marketing plan to promote your event; providing press releases, ads, social media and public relations functions.
- Technology – Our knowledgeable in-house technician’s will ensure your program runs flawlessly. We work with our clients to ensure your AV needs are met and provide on-site trouble shooting during your event.
- Summer Conferences – From June 1st to July 31st, IUPUI hosts thousands of guests for a variety of activities, such as camps, workshops, and conferences. Our helpful staff can arrange parking, meeting spaces, and provide expertise in managing your on-site logistics. We will assist organizers with their overnight accommodations in our residence halls and meal service for groups in our dining hall on campus.
- Promotional product – Finding the perfect conference bag for meeting material, a flash drive loaded with conference information or a gift for your speaker, leave this detail to us.
- Management - Event and Conference Services is your single point of contact to facilitate all your meeting needs. Whether your program is held on or off campus our department provides knowledgeable, experienced planners to guide you through all phases of the meeting planning process